Thank you for your interest in contributing to SCOREcastOnline.com! We publish original articles and editorials on a variety of topics related to the craft, community, and business of scoring for film and television. Most of our content is structured to benefit the global working community of film and television music professionals.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when writing for SCOREcastOnline.com:
- Articles should be around 600-1500 words in length. We publish news, announcements, and audio/visual content of varying sizes, but generally our articles hover around that range.
- Articles must be authentic and written by you; not copied from somewhere else.
- Articles must have attribution to all facts, figures, quotes, and images used.
- Unless by special arrangement, articles must be original, never-before-published works.
- Consequently, authors retain the copyright of their work, but SCOREcast requests that future publications of articles link back to or reference the work’s original debut on SCOREcast.
- Articles will edited for content and clarity, as necessary.
- Articles will be sent back for revisions if they do not meet our standards.
Please send your finished article submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about writing for SCOREcast that have not been addressed here, contact our editorial team and someone will help you as soon as possible.