SCOREcast No. 27
Co-hosts: Deane Ogden and Brian Ralston
SCOREcast theme composed by: Jeroen “Kejero” Rogier (http://www.kejero.com)
WE ARE BACK! In our first show since January (holy freakin’ crap it’s been a long time!), we are excited to be back with a vengeance. The new dynamic duo of Deane Ogden and Brian Ralston will catch you up on all of the things that have taken place lately, including the winner of our SCOREcast Theme Contest from February, the latest in film music news and events, an update on the proposed Composers Union, and a preview of the upcoming NAMM Show next month in Anaheim, CA. Get ready for an episode chock-full of goodies as we close an extremely busy 2010 and look forward to a full docket of SCOREcast episodes in 2011!
Weigh in on this episode! We want to hear your thoughts—Log into the COMMENTS to leave your opinions and participate in the discussion!
Have a question or a comment you’d like addressed on-air? There are now two ways to do it:
1) Send Deane and Brian an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or…
2) Call the SCOREcast Hotline and leave a voicemail at (757) SCORE-60 [726-7360]
*Note: By leaving a voice recording on the hotline, you are granting SCOREcastOnline.com your permission to re-broadcast your voice/message on the air in a future episode of the SCOREcast Podcast. However, SCOREcastOnline.com makes no guarantee that your audio message will be used in a broadcast.
- 00:11:23—Tonehammer Sample Libraries
- 00:15:57—The Association of Media Composers and Lyricists [AMCL]
- 00:17:34—National Labor Relations Board
- 00:18:08—Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP)
- 00:22:09—The Teamsters Local 399
- 00:28:32—ProTools 9 digital audio workstation software
- 00:32:47—National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM)
EPISODE No. 27—THE LONG WINTER